IndusInd Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Legal Executive Positions in Patiala Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
IndusInd Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : IndusInd Bank Ltd
Designation : Legal Executive
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : LLB
Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Location : Patiala
- Are Looking for Today Bangalore Walk in Click Here
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards.
- From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
- Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
Recruitment Process :
You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Company Profile :
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. Indusind Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
The bank started its operations with a capital amount of Rs. 1 billion among which Rs. 600 million was donated by the Indian Residents and Rs. 400 million was raised by the Non-Resident Indians. The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country along with meeting the global benchmark. According to the bank, its name is derived from the Indus Valley Civilisation.
IndusInd Bank has 800 branches, and 1500 ATMs as of April 2016. It also has a representative office in London and another in Dubai. Mumbai has the maximum number of bank branches followed by New Delhi and Chennai. The bank has also proposed to double the branches count to 1200 by March 2017.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.indusind.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification 2017
- CDAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Positions
- IHE Recruitment Notification 2017 For Biochemistry, Botany Posts
- MDL Recruitment Notification 2017
- MP Government Polytechnic College Recruitment 2017
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017