IndusInd Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Other Positions in Rajasthan Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
IndusInd Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : IndusInd Bank Ltd
Designation : Other
No Of Positions : 40 Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Across Rajasthan
Salary : INR 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Tallying of cash and maintaining cash in the cash chest.
- Inter account and Inter branch transfers.
- Purchasing cheques and bills Maintaining registers for cheques and bills purchased, sending them for collection and reconciliation of cheque purchase/bill purchase account.
- Input of chequebooks issued in the system.
- Issuing Thanksgiving letters to customer/introducer for new accounts opened.
Recruitment Process :
You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Company Profile :
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. Indusind Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
The bank started its operations with a capital amount of Rs. 1 billion among which Rs. 600 million was donated by the Indian Residents and Rs. 400 million was raised by the Non-Resident Indians. The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country along with meeting the global benchmark. According to the bank, its name is derived from the Indus Valley Civilisation.
IndusInd Bank has 800 branches, and 1500 ATMs as of April 2016. It also has a representative office in London and another in Dubai. Mumbai has the maximum number of bank branches followed by New Delhi and Chennai. The bank has also proposed to double the branches count to 1200 by March 2017.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 13th & 14th Feb 2017
Walkin Time : 9:00 AM
Venue Details :
Indusind Bank Ltd,
B 10, 1st Floor,
Govind Marg, Adarsh Nagar,
Rajapark Jaipur 302004.
Website : www.indusind.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp