Indian Navy Recruitment 2017,Naval Dockyard Mumbai (Indian Navy) has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or before 11-02-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 62 Posts
Post Name :
1. Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman) – 62 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit should not exceed 56 years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5200-20200/- With Grade Pay 1900/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Endurance Test conducted by Indian Navy.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.indiannavy.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 11-02-2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of online Application Is : 11-02-2017
Job Profile :
India has a maritime history dating back 5,600 years. The first tidal dock is estimated to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BC during the Indus Valley Civilisation, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast. The Rig Veda written around 1500 BC, credits Varuna with knowledge of the ocean routes and describes naval expeditions. There is reference to the side wings of a vessel called Plava, which give stability to the ship under storm conditions. A compass, the Matsya Yantra, was used for navigation in the fourth and fifth century AD.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp