Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Indian Navy Has Invited Application Form For Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR), Matric Recruits (MR) Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Navy Official Notification and Apply this post before or On 19-07-2017. More details of Indian Navy Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
- Direct Entry Petty Officer,
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR),
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th /12th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should 17 to 22 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale : Rs.21,700 – Rs.43,100/- Per Month
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Trials, Medical Standards Test
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 19-07-2017.
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY),
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 19-07-2017.
About Indian Navy :
India has a maritime history dating back 5,600 years. The first tidal dock is estimated to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BC during the Indus Valley Civilisation, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast. The Rig Veda written around 1500 BC, credits Varuna with knowledge of the ocean routes and describes naval expeditions. There is reference to the side wings of a vessel called Plava, which give stability to the ship under storm conditions. A compass, the Matsya Yantra, was used for navigation in the fourth and fifth century AD.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts