Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Indian Navy Has Invited Application Form For Various Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Navy Official Notification and Apply this post before or On 31-07-2017. More details of Indian Navy Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Permanent Commission (PC) officers
2. Short Service Commission (SSC) officers
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree (BE./B Tech.) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1997. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on SSB Interview,Personal Interview.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official websitehttp://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 31-07-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 31-07-2017.
About Indian Navy :
India has a maritime history dating back 5,600 years. The first tidal dock is estimated to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BC during the Indus Valley Civilisation, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast. The Rig Veda written around 1500 BC, credits Varuna with knowledge of the ocean routes and describes naval expeditions. There is reference to the side wings of a vessel called Plava, which give stability to the ship under storm conditions. A compass, the Matsya Yantra, was used for navigation in the fourth and fifth century AD.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp