Indian Army Recruitment 2017 : Indian Army Has Invited Application Form For 636 Clerk, Soldier (General Duty) Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Army Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 29-04-2017.More details of Indian Army Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 636
Post Name :
1. Soldier (General Duty) – 569
2. Clerk – 67 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th/12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : Contenders willing to apply for Indian Army vacancy are required to attend recruitment rally along with relevant documents to the following address 03-01-2017 to 29-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Attend Recruitment Rally : 03-01-2017 to 29-04-2017.
About Indian Army :
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp