Indian Army Recruitment 2017 : Indian Army Has Invited Application Form For 04 LDC, MT Driver Grade Ordinary, EBR Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Army Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 17-03-2017.More details of Indian Army Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 04 Posts
Post Name :
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01
2. MT Driver Grade Ordinary – 02
3. Equipment & Boot Repairer (EBR) – 01 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go to Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years (Post1,3), 18 to 27 Years (Post 2).Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on practical/ physical/ skill & typing test..
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download application form through official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.after filling the application form, Candidates Send Hard Copy application along with relevant testimonials to following address before or on within 17-03-2017.
Army Airborne Training School,
Tata Gate, Fatehpur Sikri Road,
Agra -282008 (UP)
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 17-03-2017
About Indian Army :
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts