Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Indian Air Force (IAF) Has Invited Application Form For 174 Group C Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Air Force Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 11-06-2017.More details of Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
No. of Vacancies : 174 posts
Post Name :
1. Group C
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 Years (for Steno and Fireman), 18 to 25 Years (for Other). Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1800/2400/- Grade Pay Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill / Practical / Physical Test conducted by Indian Air Force (IAF).
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://indianairforce.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 11-06-2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form : 11-06-2017 .
About Indian Air Force :
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp