Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 : Indian Air Force Has Invited Application Form For Airmen Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Indian Air Force Official Notification and Eligible Candidates can attend recruitment rally which are going to be held On 25th March – 27th March 2017.More details of Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : Various Posts
Post Name :
1. Airmen Group-Y (Non Technical)
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be born between 07-07-1997 to 20-12-2000.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 11,400/- (During Training) Rs. 23,535/- (On Completion of Training) Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Adaptability Test, Medical Examination conducted by Indian Air Force (IAF).
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http:// indianairforce.nic.in.After that choose appropriate link of the advertisement and read the notification carefully.Candidates are required to attend recruitment rally along with copies of the particulars & application form on 25th March – 27th March 2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Recruitment Rally Venue:
Jorhat Stadium Complex & JB College of Commerce, Jorhat (Assam)
Important Dates :
Date of Recruitment Rally : 25-03-2017 – 27-03-2017.
About Indian Air Force :
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It is the world’s fourth largest air force in terms of both personnel and aircraft. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. After India became independent from the United Kingdom in 1947, the Royal Indian Air Force served the Dominion of India, with the prefix being dropped when India became a republic in 1950.
Recent Posts :
- Hacked By ReKaNErrOr
- Hacked By ReKaNErrOr
- MindTree Job Openings For Freshers - www.mindtree.com
- Progressive Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.progressive.in
- Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.kmcgov.in
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Hacked by ReKaNErrOr
- Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 - www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Thomson Reuters Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - thomsonreuters.com
- Abhibus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.abhibus.com