Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017: Income Tax Department Has Invited Application Form For 12 Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Income Tax Department Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 10-04-2017.More details of Income Tax Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 12 Posts
Post Name :
1. Tax Assistant – 02
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10 Posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus 2400/1800/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit should be between 18 – 27 Years (Post 1), 18 – 25 Years (Post 2) As On 10-04-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Exam, Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in.After Filling The application form,candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 10-04-2017.
The Joint Commissioner of Income Tax Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor Room No: 14 Aayakar Bhawan P-7 Chowringhee Square Kolkata – 700069
Important Dates :
Last Date of Submission of Application : 10-04-2017
About Income Tax Department :
The Income Tax Department, also referred to as IT Department, is a government agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. It is responsible for administering following direct taxation acts passed by Parliament of India.The Income-tax Act, 1961.Expenditure Tax Act, 1987.Various Finance Acts (Passed Every Year in Budget Session).
The IT Department is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and deals with various aspects of international taxation such as Transfer pricing. Finance Act, 2012 seeks to grant Income Tax Department powers to combat aggressive Tax avoidance by enforcing General Anti Avoidance Rules.
Recent Posts :
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 - www.bankofindia.co.in
- RedBus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 7306 Vacancies In Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- Collector Office Recruitment 2017 - balod.gov.in
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017 - www.cbi.nic.in
- Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - careers.google.com
- 710 Vacancies In UPSC Recruitment 2017