ICSI Recruitment 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. More details of
High Court of Bombay at ICSI Recruitment 2017 how to apply are given below…
ICSI Recruitment 2017
Company Name : Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Post Name :
1. Director (Corporate Laws & Governance)
2. Deputy Director (Law)/Assistant Director (Law)
3. Proof Reader
Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 Years (Post 1), 35 Years (Post 3) As on 01-05-2017.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale :
Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay (Post 2), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 3) .
Selection Process :
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam / Interview.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.icsi.edu before or on 31st May 2017.
Important Dates :
Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 10-05-2017.
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 31-05-2017.
About ICSI :
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary(CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute. It was in 1960 that the Company Law Board started a course in Company Secretaryship leading to the award of Government Diploma in Company Secretaryship. As the number of students taking up the Company Secretaryship course grew, the Government promoted on 4th October, 1968, Institute of Company Secretaries of India under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 for taking over from the Government the conduct of Company Secretaryship examination.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp