ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017: ICICI Bank Has Invited Application Form For Probationary Officer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ICICI Bank Official Notification and Apply online before or On Update soon.More details of ICICI Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Probationary Officer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case-based Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview, Merit List
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.icicicareers.com.before or on Update soon.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : Update soon
About ICICI Bank :
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary. ICICI’s shareholding in ICICI Bank was reduced to 46% through a public offering of shares in India in fiscal 1998, an equity offering in the form of ADRs listed on the NYSE in fiscal 2000, ICICI Bank’s acquisition of Bank of Madura Limited in an all-stock amalgamation in fiscal 2001, and secondary market sales by ICICI to institutional investors in fiscal 2001 and fiscal 2002. ICICI was formed in 1955 at the initiative of the World Bank, the Government of India and representatives of Indian industry. The principal objective was to create a development financial institution for providing medium-term and long-term project financing to Indian businesses.
In the 1990s, ICICI transformed its business from a development financial institution offering only project finance to a diversified financial services group offering a wide variety of products and services, both directly and through a number of subsidiaries and affiliates like ICICI Bank. In 1999, ICICI become the first Indian company and the first bank or financial institution from non-Japan Asia to be listed on the NYSE.
Recent Posts :
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com