IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. Office Assistant
2. Officer Scale-I
3. Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer
4. Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers
5. Officer Scale-III
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should complete his / her Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution or university.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go to Official Norification.
Age Limit : Candidates age should between 18 to 40 years as on 01-07-2017. Age realaxation As per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be Written Examination & through Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Application Fee : All job applicants have to Pay Rs.600/- & SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for Office Assistant
How To Apply : All Interested candidates or eligible candidates can visit the official website of IBPS RRB, www.ibps.in. Last date to submit their online application form is 01st August 2017. The people who are looking for IBPS RRB recruitment notification 2017 and other eligible candidates may utilize this opportunity.
Important Dates :
Start Date for the submission of application form: 12th July 2017
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 01st August 2017
Click Here For IBPS Official Notification
About IBPS :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
Recent Posts :
- KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notificaion 2017 For Various Posts
- District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- UDA Recruitment Notification 2017 For Lecturer Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 For 1325 Posts
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts