IBPS Recruitment 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Has Invited Application Form For DGM (Accounts) & CFO Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for IBPS Official Notification and Apply Offline before Or on 28-04-2017.More details of IBPS Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
IBPS Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Post :
1. DGM (Accounts) & CFO
Qualification : Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant and 15 to 20 years of experience in handling finance, Accounts, Taxation, Internal Audit, Budget preparation, Recovery, Investment etc.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go to Official Norification.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 63 years as on 01-04-2017.Age realaxation As per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents send to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 on or before 28-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28-04-2017
About IBPS :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
Recent Posts :
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in
- Polaris Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.polarisft.com
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.kotak.com
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 - www.bsnl.co.in
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.mphasis.com
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.hdfc.com