High Court Recruitment 2017: High Court of Uttarakhand Has Invited Application Form For Additional District & Sessions Judge posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for High Court Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 09-05-2017.More details of High Court Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
High Court Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Additional District & Sessions Judge
Qualification : Candidates Must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the first day of January 2017.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 35 to 45 years as on 01-01-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 51550-63070/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Preliminary examination, Main examination & Viva-Voce.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General / OBC Category must have pay Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- for Scheduled Class & Scheduled Tribe through demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 09-05-2017.
High court of Uttarakhand,
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 09-05-2017
About High Court :
The Uttarakhand State was carved out from erstwhile State of Uttar Pradesh on 09/11/2000. At the time of the creation of the State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was also established on the same day at Nainital. Since that day the High Court is functioning in an old building situated in Mallital Nainital which was known as old Secretariat. The building of the High Court is a very magnificent and was constructed in 1900 A.D. There is a park in front of the building and Naina Peak, the highest peak in Nainital, in the background, which makes the building more picturesque. In the beginning five Court rooms were constructed but later on more Court rooms have been added. A huge Chief Justice Court Block and a Block of Lawyers’ chambers have also been built up in the year 2007.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in