High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. More details of
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017 how to apply are given below…
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
Name And No. of Posts
1. Civil Judge Junior Division
2. Judicial Magistrate first Class
Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree (Law) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale :
Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-
Selection Process :
Selcetion Process Details Go To Official Notification.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 5th June 2017.
Important Dates :
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 05-06-2017.
About High Court of Bombay :
The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com