HCL Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Analyst Positions in bangalore, chennai, mumbai, pune, noida, hyderabad Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
HCL Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : HCL
Designation : Multiple Jobs
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduation
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : bangalore,chennai,mumbai,pune,noida,hyderabad
Salary : INR 2 LPA
- Are You Looking for Today Tamil Nadu Walk in Click Here
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
In the summer of 1976, a group of six engineers, all former employees of Delhi Cloth & General Mills, led by Shiv Nadar, started a company that would make personal computers. Initially floated as Microcomp Limited, Nadar and his team started selling teledigital calculators to gather capital for their main product.
On 12 November 1991, a company called HCL Overseas Limited was incorporated as a provider of technology development services. It received the certificate of commencement of business on 10 February 1992 after which it began its operations. Two years later, in July 1994.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Voice based technical support experience in a global environment
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs
- Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
- Technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
- Good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
Skill: Service Desk | Work Location: Noida/Bangalore/ Chennai | Qualification: BA/BCom/BTech/BCA/ BSc/BE (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&IE) | Batch: 2014, 2015 & 2016 pass-outs with 50% and above throughout in academics
Role: He/she will be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and online technical resolution
Skills: Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Process-ITIL.
Requirement 2 :
Skill: DC Ops | Work Location: Noida/Chennai/ Bangalore | Qualification: BA/BCom/BTech/BCA/ BSc /BE (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&IE) | Batch: 2014, 2015 & 2016 pass-outs with 50% and above throughout in academics
Role, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment.
Work experience with the following:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact
Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customer’s end users
Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
Participate in on-going training and departmental development
Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support.
Apply Mode : Online
- More Other HCL Walk-In Interviews Today Click Here
Website : www.hcltech.com
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts