HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Graduate Software Trainee Positions in Chennai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : HCL
Designation : Graduate Software Trainee
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : BE
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Chennai
- Are You Looking for Today Tamilnadu Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 3,00,000 – 4,50,000/- P.A.
Job Description :
- Must have knowledge of databases like PL/SQL
- Should resolve the tickets raised as per the defined standards of time| cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
- Must interface with customers for ticket clarification/resolution
- Should document all the defined processes and the methods of resolving the ticket| troubleshooting| etc.
- Should update self on latest technologies and related areas
- Should troubleshoot and resolve tickets raised by the clients.
- Must be able to understand client requirements and propose solution pertaining to respective domain area.
- Should train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project
- Must be able to analyze the assigned PC/CI (production support/continuous improvement) incidents and propose solutions /fixes
- Should coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs
- Should interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements
- Should participate in team meetings
- Must test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good inter personnel skills.
- Should have good problem solving skills.
Company Profile :
In the summer of 1976, a group of six engineers, all former employees of Delhi Cloth & General Mills, led by Shiv Nadar, started a company that would make personal computers. Initially floated as Microcomp Limited, Nadar and his team started selling teledigital calculators to gather capital for their main product.
On 12 November 1991, a company called HCL Overseas Limited was incorporated as a provider of technology development services. It received the certificate of commencement of business on 10 February 1992 after which it began its operations. Two years later, in July 1994.
HCL Technologies began as the R&D Division of HCL Enterprise, a company which was a contributor to the development and growth of the IT and computer industry in India. HCL Enterprise developed an indigenous microcomputer in 1978, and a networking OS and client-server architecture in 1983.
Apply Mode : Online
- More Other HCL Walk-In Interviews Today Click Here
Last Date to Apply : 8th June 2017
Website : www.hcl.com
More Related Jobs :
Recent Posts :
- Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2017 For Deputy Manager Posts
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2017
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts
- City Union Bank Limited Recruitment 2017
- SPHCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For DGM/AGM Posts
- RRDA Recruitment Notification 2017
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts