HAL Recruitment 2017 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Has Invited Application Form For Primary Teaches Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for HAL Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 03-05-2017.More details of HAL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
HAL Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Primary Teaches
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300-34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 40 years As on 01-06-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, HAL New Public School. Internal candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://hal-india.com.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 03-05-2017.
Secretary, HAL New Public School,
Central Township, Namjoshi Road,
Jawahar Nagar, Marathahalli Post,
Bangalore – 560037
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 03-05-2017
About HAL :
HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 on 23 Dec 1940. Hindustan Aircraft Company was duly incorporated under the Mysore Companies Act as a private Ltd Company. Walchand–Tulsidas-Khatau Ltd was the Managing agency.It first directors were: Mr. Walchand Hirachand,Chairman,Mr.Tulsidas Khilachand, Mr.Dharmsey Mularaj Khatau,Mr.A.N.Raghavachar(Mysore State Representative),Mr.Venkatanaranappa(Mysore State Representative).Company’s office was opened at a bungalow called “Eventide” on Domlur Road.The initiative was actively encouraged by the Kingdom of Mysore, especially by its Young Maharaja, H.H.Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar and the Diwan, Sir Mirza Ismail.Walchand had fist approached share holders of his own company – The Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd for diversifying but was refused.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts