HAL Recruitment 2017 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Has Invited Application Form For Engineer, Trainee Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for HAL Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 28-04-2017.More details of HAL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
HAL Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
2. Technician Trainee
3. Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th / ITI / Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (Post 1), Rs. 10,750 – 27,670/- and 10,400 – 25,640/- (Post 2), Rs. 10,750 – 27,670/- (Post 3) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years (Post 1), 38 Years (Post 2,3).Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Exam, Personal Interview, Medical Examination
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://hal-india.com.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 28-04-2017.
Chief Manager (HR) Recruitment Section,
HR Department Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office,
15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore – 560001
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 28-04-2017
About HAL :
HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 on 23 Dec 1940. Hindustan Aircraft Company was duly incorporated under the Mysore Companies Act as a private Ltd Company. Walchand–Tulsidas-Khatau Ltd was the Managing agency.It first directors were: Mr. Walchand Hirachand,Chairman,Mr.Tulsidas Khilachand, Mr.Dharmsey Mularaj Khatau,Mr.A.N.Raghavachar(Mysore State Representative),Mr.Venkatanaranappa(Mysore State Representative).Company’s office was opened at a bungalow called “Eventide” on Domlur Road.The initiative was actively encouraged by the Kingdom of Mysore, especially by its Young Maharaja, H.H.Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar and the Diwan, Sir Mirza Ismail.Walchand had fist approached share holders of his own company – The Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd for diversifying but was refused.
Recent Posts :
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 For 6,562 Posts