Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For various Positions in Hyderabad Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Google
Designation : Cloud Consultant, Professional Services, Google Cloud
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Hyderabad
- Are You Looking for Today Haryana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best in Industry
- Experience in account management, client service and/or management consulting. Experience designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems. Experience with MapReduce or Hadoop.
- Experience and domain knowledge in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI). Familiarity with open source server software (such as Apache, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Jetty).
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available.
- Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills. Ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
Company Profile :
Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet. Google, Alphabet’s leading subsidiary, will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Upon completion of the restructure, Sundar Pichai became CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet.
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Apply Mode : Online
Website : careers.google.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts