Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Video Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Services Publishers Positions in Gurugram Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Google
Designation : Video Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Services Publishers
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Gurugram
- Are You Looking for Today Haryana Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best in Industry
- Identify, drive, and optimize business growth for our partners by leveraging Google and DoubleClick technologies.
- Help partners with their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and by troubleshooting their issues.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long-term success.
- Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- Experience in video advertising or ingestion, and VoD, DAI and Live Streaming.
- Demonstrated scripting language knowledge such as Bash, Python or PHP
- Team player and creative thinker, with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
Company Profile :
Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet. Google, Alphabet’s leading subsidiary, will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Upon completion of the restructure, Sundar Pichai became CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet.
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Apply Mode : Online
Website : careers.google.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp