Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Brand Product Lead Positions in Mumbai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Google
Designation : Brand Product Lead
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Mumbai
- Are You Looking for Today Hyderabad Walk in Click Here
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description :
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in an analytical, problem solving, strategic project management role.
- Experience in product development, sales and/or marketing within media, advertising, e-commerce, or search, structuring and implementing operational initiatives with sales teams.
- Experience at a leading consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent product or project management experience in a high-growth technology firm.
- Demonstrated strong performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence; Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Good networker and influencer, with strong interpersonal skills, able to work across various business functions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams.
Company Profile :
Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet. Google, Alphabet’s leading subsidiary, will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Upon completion of the restructure, Sundar Pichai became CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet.
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
Apply Mode : Online
Website : careers.google.com
More Walkins Click Here :
Recent Posts :
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 LDC, Panchayat Secretary Posts
- HCL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- CIMFR Recruitment Notification 2017
- KARHFW Recruitment Notification 2017
- Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Notification 2017
- NIOH Recruitment Notification 2017 For Multi Tasking Posts
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017