Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Has Invited Application Form For Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Forest Department Official Notification and Apply online before or On 26-04-2017.More details of Forest Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Assistant Forest Guard
2. Forest Ranger
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01-08-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4400/5000/- Grade Pay Salary.
Selection Process : Written Exam and Personal Interview
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in..before or on 26-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06-04-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-04-2017
About Forest Department :
Globally as well as nationally, Forest Conservation is increasingly being viewed as a powerful instrument in sequestering carbon and thereby offset adverse climate change. Maharashtra Forest Department, being custodian of the State’s rich and diverse bio-diversity, is committed to a conservation-centric management and protection strategy. Wild-life focused eco-tourism management hinges on sustainability. Production-be it timber or non-timber forest produce is managed with sustainability at its core. Joint Forestry Management to secure natural resources as well as livelihood security remains the major people-centric activity. Attempts are on to hone local artisans’ skill in making value-added articles out of non-timber forest produce like bamboo and cane. Augmenting green cover on non-forest areas to achieve national targets of 33% of land area under green cover remains a forefront agenda. Intensive use of Information and Communication Technology supplemented by e-governance is under effective use to monitor ongoing forestry activities. Extensive use of digital platform to project a true picture of forest conservation forms the central theme.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts