Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Forest Department Assam Has Invited Application Form For 132 Constable Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Forest Department Official Notification and Apply online before or On 26-05-2017.More details of Forest Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Forest Department Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 132
Post Name :
1. AFPF Constable
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 Years as On 01-01-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2200/- Grade Pay Salary.
Selection Process : Written Test, Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 250/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/OBC/MOBC) Application Fee is – 150/-.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application through official website http://assamforest.in.before or on 26-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-05-2017.
About Forest Department :
Welcome to Assam, the gateway of North East India. It is the land of enchanting aesthetic beauty with lush green hills, pastures, tea gardens, river plains and wilderness all round. Situated between 20° N and 28° N latitude and 90° E and 96° E longitude, the state is surrounded by Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram and Meghalaya. It has also common international boundary of 500 km with Bhutan and 200 km with Bangladesh. It has an area of over 78,438 sq km.
Running and cascading through the entire length and breadth of the state are mighty rivers; the Brahmaputra in the north and the Barak in the south along with their tributaries which nourish a wide range of precious flora and fauna in the hills and plains of this charming land. The North East India is the treasure house of rare and endangered flora and fauna. It is also the proud possessor of luxuriant Rain Forests. It is a Biodiversity heaven of India. The roars of tigers, barking of deer, bellow of stag, trumpets of playful elephants used to be the music of the nature which gradually is giving way to the cacophony of the rising biotic pressure.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts