Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Forest Department Has Invited Application Form For 569 Range Forest Officer, Forest Guard Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Forest Department Official Notification and Apply online before or On 14-06-2017.More details of Forest Department Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Deputy Range Forest Officer – 329
2. Forest Guard – 240 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, B.Sc in Forestry stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 Years (Post 1), 18 to 27 Years (Post 2).Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 12500 – 24000/- (Post 1), Rs. 11600 – 21000/- (Post 2) Salary.
Selection Process : Written Examination, Physical Test, Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://aranya.gov.in.before or on 14-06-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14-06-2017.
About Forest Department :
The Department was born on 11.1.1864 with a complement of five officers-Major Hunter as Conservator with four assistants, Lt. G.J. Van Somersen, Lt. E.W.C.H. Miller, Mr. C.A. Dobbs all Assistant Conservators and Mr. Madhava Rao, Sub-Assistant Conservator. This beginning was made during a period crowded with events which shaped the modern history of Mysuru. During 1886 Mr. L. Rickets was appointed Inspector General of Forests in Mysuru.
The new Inspector General began with a reorganisation of the Department, the Deputy Commissioner being made responsible for the forest administration of the Districts and for this purpose provided with a small establishment of Rangers, foresters and Watchers. Mr. M.A. Muthanna was appointed Conservator of Forests and Ex-officio Secretary to Government from 1.11.1900. Shortly thereafter Mr. Muthanna became the head of the Department after retirement of Mr. Pigot in 1901.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp