ESIC Recruitment 2017: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Has Invited Application Form For 80 Senior Resident Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ESIC Official Notification and Can attend walkin interview On 23 & 24 March 2017 And 07 April 2017.More details of ESIC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ESIC Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 80 Posts
Post Name :
1. Senior Resident
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS/DNB/Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 67 years. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be through Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Addess Before Or On 23 & 24 March 2017 And 07 April 2017.
Important Dates :
Date Of interview : 23 & 24 March 2017 And 07 April 2017.
About ESIC :
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In March 1943, B. P. Adarkar was appointed by Government of India to create a report on health insurance scheme for industrial workers. The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The ESI Act was enacted in 1948 and came into effect from 24 February 1952.:1 The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As of 2011-12, the total beneficiaries are 65.5 million.:13
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp