ESIC Recruitment 2017: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Has Invited Application Form For Assistant, Grade-IV Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ESIC Official Notification and attend walkin interview On 02-05-2017 to 05-05-2017.More details of ESIC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ESIC Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Assistant Grade-III
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 5th / 12th / Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-With 1900/- Grade Pay (for Assistant),Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/-With 1300/- Grade Pay (for Grade-IV) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 Years As On 01-01-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit List.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates are required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on 02-05-2017 to 05-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Date of walkin Interview : 02-05-2017 to 05-05-2017
About ESIC :
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In March 1943, B. P. Adarkar was appointed by Government of India to create a report on health insurance scheme for industrial workers. The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The ESI Act was enacted in 1948 and came into effect from 24 February 1952.:1 The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As of 2011-12, the total beneficiaries are 65.5 million.:13
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts