ESIC Recruitment 2017: ESIC Gujarat Has Invited Application Form For General Medicine, General Surgery & Various Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ESIC Official Notification and offline apply before or On 17-04-2017.More details of ESIC Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ESIC Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. General Medicine
2. General Surgery
3. Obs. &Gynaec
6. Pathology 1
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed P.G. in concerned specialty or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 40000/- Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 64 years As on 17-04-2017.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheques in favour of ‘ESIC Fund A/C No. 1’ payable at Ankleshwar. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application Fee.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with all relevant documents, experience, recent passport size photograph send to to the Deputy Director (Administration), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ankleshwar Hospital, Near 500 Quarters, GIDC Ankleshwar, District, Bharuch-393002 or by email@example.com on or before 17-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 17-04-2017
About ESIC :
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In March 1943, B. P. Adarkar was appointed by Government of India to create a report on health insurance scheme for industrial workers. The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The ESI Act was enacted in 1948 and came into effect from 24 February 1952.:1 The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As of 2011-12, the total beneficiaries are 65.5 million.:13
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts