ECIL Recruitment 2017: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Has Invited Application Form For Technical Officer, Junior Artisan Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ECIL Official Notification and Walkin Interview On 06-05-2017.More details of ECIL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ECIL Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Technical Officer
2. Scientific Asst-A
3. Junior Artisan
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma (Engineering) / Engineering Degree (Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 21,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 13,356/- (Post 2), Rs. 11,764/- (Post 3) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 Years (Post 1), 25 Years (Post 2,3).Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply: All Eligible candidates are required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on 06-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Date of walkin Interview : 06-05-2017
About ECIL :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in