ECIL Recruitment 2017: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Has Invited Application Form For Technical Officer, Junior Artisan Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for ECIL Official Notification and Walkin Interview On 06-05-2017.More details of ECIL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
ECIL Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Technical Officer
2. Scientific Asst-A
3. Junior Artisan
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma (Engineering) / Engineering Degree (Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 21,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 13,356/- (Post 2), Rs. 11,764/- (Post 3) Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 Years (Post 1), 25 Years (Post 2,3).Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : Selection based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply: All Eligible candidates are required to attend walkin interview along with relevant testimonials to the following Address on 06-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Date of walkin Interview : 06-05-2017
About ECIL :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts