Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Eastern Railway Has Invited Application Form For 579 Trade Apprentices posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Eastern Railway Official Notification and Apply Offline Before or On 08-05-2017.More details of Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 579 Posts
Post Name :
1. Fitter – 251
2. Welder – 183
3. Machinist – 38
4. Electrician – 31
5. Mechanic Diesel – 28
6. Fitter (G) – 18
7. Electrician Mechanic – 15
8. Instrument Mechanic – 15 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates ( SC/ST/PWD ) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 08-05-2017.
Karkhana Karmik Adhikari,
Eastern Railway, Jamalpur,
Zilla- Munger, Bihar,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 08-05-2017 .
About Eastern Railway :
The Eastern Railway (ER) is one of the largest and High-Tech Zone in Indian Railways, it is among the 16 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Eastern Railway Consists Most no. of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Durgapur etc. Eastern Railways operates one of the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER and NFR were part of ER before.
Recent Posts :
- AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2017 For Junior Resident Posts
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2017 For 174 Various Posts
- CERC Recruitment Notification 2017
- RITES Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2017
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For 271 Watchmen Posts
- RTC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 1000 Multipurpose Assistant Posts
- Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts