Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, Eastern Railway (ER) has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts.So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organisation they May apply for this post on or before 20-02-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format(You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 02 Posts
Post Name :
1. Cultural Quota
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Degree/Diploma from recognized university.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit :Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination / Performance Test conducted by Eastern Railway.
Examination Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwD/Women Minorities/Economically Backward Classes)
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download application form through the Official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 20-02-2017.
Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17,
Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20-02-2017
Job Profile :
The Eastern Railway (ER) is one of the largest and High-Tech Zone in Indian Railways, it is among the 16 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM).
The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Eastern Railway Consists Most no. of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Durgapur etc. Eastern Railways operates one of the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER and NFR were part of ER before.
Recent Posts :
- Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 - dantewada.gov.in
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers For Junior Developer
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 - www.apgenco.gov.in
- Robert Bosch Walkin Drive For Experience for Linux Developer
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- DRDA Recruitment 2017 - www.hazaribag.nic.in
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- Sony Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers - www.capgemini.com
- Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 - zpgondia.gov.in