District Court Recruitment 2017: Gadag District Court Has Invited Application Form For 23 Stenographers, Typists Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for District Court Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 03-04-2017.More details of District Court Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
District Court Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 23 Posts
Post Name :
1. Stenographers – 11
2. Typists – 06
3. Typist-Copyists – 06 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 Years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 14550 – 26700/- (Post 1), Rs. 11600 – 21000/- (Post 2,3) Salary.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Tests, Personal Interview, Computer Literacy Test conducted by District Court.
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Category-I) Application Fee is – 50/-
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://ecourts.gov.in.before or on 03-04-2017.
- IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2017
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 03-04-2017
About District Court :
On 24th August, 1997, ‘Gadag’ emerged as a new district. In the fields of art, litreture, culture, spiritual and industry, Gadag has its own heritage since long back. It is also a tourist place withe greenary and being visited by manu nature-lovers. Gadag District have five taluks. In the north border flows Malaprabha and in Southern border Tungabhadra. Other than thesem Bennehall joins Malaprabha near Ron. Throughout the district, black soil is prominent but red soil with sand is also there in some parts. It has moderate temoeraturem weather is pleasant and healthy. The maximum temperature is upto 42 degree centigrade in the month of April and May and minimum degree of 16 centigrade in some months.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Maga Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
- ICSIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- HMT Recruitment Notification 2017
- Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 For Manpower Phase III Posts
- Department of State Transport Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Notification 2017 For Technical Assistant Posts
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp as Associate Consultant