Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 : Dena Bank Has Invited Application Form For Assistant General Manager Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Dena Bank Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 17-03-2017.More details of Dena Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : Various Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Assistant General Manager
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 59170-66170/- Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 45 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To Official Notification.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) through Challan.
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.denabank.com.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 17-03-2017.
General Manager (HRM),
Dena Corporate Centre,
3rd floor, Plot-no, C-10,
“G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 17-03-2017
About Dena Bank :
Dena Bank was founded on 26th May, 1938 by the family of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd
It became a Public Ltd. Company in December 1939 and later the name was changed to Dena Bank Ltd.
In July 1969 Dena Bank Ltd. along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
Recent Posts :
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- HAL Recruitment 2017 - www.hal-india.com
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Reliance Industries Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.ril.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - www.indianarmy.nic.in
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.ibm.com
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - www.rites.com
- Sony Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sony.co.in
- Amazon Web Services Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.aws.amazon.com
- 413 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017