Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 : Dena Bank Has Invited Application Form For 300 Probationary Officer Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Dena Bank Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 09-05-2017.More details of Dena Bank Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 300 Posts
Name Of The Post :
1. Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 29 years as on 01-04-2017.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
Selection Process : Online exam, Group Discussions, Interview
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 400/- & For All Other Candidates (SC / ST/ PWD ) Application Fee is – 50/-
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.denabank.com. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 09-05-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 09-05-2017
About Dena Bank :
Dena Bank was founded on 26th May, 1938 by the family of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd
It became a Public Ltd. Company in December 1939 and later the name was changed to Dena Bank Ltd.
In July 1969 Dena Bank Ltd. along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp