Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2017: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Has Invited Application Form For Dy. Chief Accounts Officer Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Delhi Development Authority Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 12-07-2017.More details of Delhi Development Authority Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Dy. Chief Accounts Officer
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Commercial SAS pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay Salary.
Age Limit : Candidates Age limit Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection Process Details Go To official Notification.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.dda.org.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 12-07-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 12-07-2017
About Delhi Development Authority :
The Delhi Development Authority was created in 1955 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”.
Delhi became the focus of government activity in 1911 when the British shifted the capital from Kolkata (Calcutta) to Delhi. The initial location proposed for the capital was to the north of the Northern Ridge. It was later changed to the present location around Raisina Hills. Renowned town planners Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker planned the city of New Delhi in the year 1912. In 1922 a tiny Nazul Office, consisting of 10 to 12 officials, was set up in the Collectorate of Delhi, the first authority to regulate the planned development of the city. In 1937, the Nazul office was upgraded to an Improvement Trust, constituted under the provisions of the United Provinces Improvement Act, 1911, to control building operations and regulate land usage.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com