Collector Office Recruitment 2017: Collector Office Khandwa Has Invited Application Form For Office Assistant Cum Data a Entry Operator posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Collector Office Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 28-04-2017.More details of Collector Office Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Collector Office Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Office Assistant Cum Data a Entry Operator
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Computer or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 35 Years as on 01-01-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 10,000/- Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam, Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.khandwa.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 28-04-2017.
Postal Address :
Collector East Nimad, Khandwa
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Online Application Form Is: 28-04-2017 .
About Collector Office Khandwa :
Khandwa District is situated South West of the state of Madhya Pradesh The District is in Indore Division of Madhya Pradesh. maximum and minimum height above mean sea level is 905.56 m and 180.00 m respectively. The District is bounded on the east by the Betul and Hoshangabad District of Hoshangabad division, and Burhanpur District of Indore Division on south, on the west by West Nimar District of Indore division,and on the north by Dewas District of the Indore Division.
The District for the purpose of general and revenue administration has been divided into three sub-divisions viz., Khandwa, Pandhana, Harsud. and Five tehsils, viz., Khandwa, Pandhana, Harsud, Punasa and Khalwa. The tehsils have been further sub-divided into revenue inspector’s circles and and patwari circles for revenue administration.
Recent Posts :
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- ISRO Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
- ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 For 6,562 Posts