Collector Office Recruitment 2017: Collector Office Balod Has Invited Application Form For Assistant, Data Entry Operator posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Collector Office Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 10-05-2017.More details of Collector Office Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Collector Office Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Program Officer
2. Assistant Programmer
3. Technical Assistant
5. Data Entry Operator
6. Assistant Grade III
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma in Computer, B.E./B.Tech., B.Com, M.B.A or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 Years as on 01-01-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 23086/- (Post 1), Rs. 20342/- (Post 2), Rs. 18900/- (Post 3), Rs. 13776/- (Post 4,5), Rs. 10612/- (Post 6) Salary.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit List, Computer Proficiency Test.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://balod.gov.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 10-05-2017.
Chief Executive Officer, Zila Panchayat Balod.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 10-05-2017 .
About Collector Office Khandwa :
Balod is a town at the bank of river Tandula, is formally known as District headquarter in the state of Chhattisgarh, India since 01/01/2012. Balod is 44 Km from Dhamtari and 58 Km from Durg. Adjoining to the district headquarter there is Tandula(Adamabad) dam built on river Sukha and Tandula in 1912. Balod is located at 20.73 degree North and 81.2 degree East. It has an average elevation of 324 metres (1063 feet above Mean Sea Level). Balod is situated in the centre of Chhattisgarh. Total Area of Balod district is 352700 Hectares. Balod has rich forest, water and mineral resources with its own distinctions. Minerals wealth contribute to about 78% of its revenue. Known for its production of paddy, grams, sugarcanes and wheat Balod produces huge amount of possibilites in agro-industries. The Tandula dam along with the Kharkhara and Gondli dams are the main source of irrigation in this district.
Recent Posts :
- Accenture Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- 288 Vacancies In Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- RedBus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 4982 Vacancies In Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.microsoft.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 - nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Infosys Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.infosys.com
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 - indianairforce.nic.in