Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017,Coal India Limited has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts.So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or Before 03-02-2017.Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 1319 Posts
Post Name :
1. Mining : 191 Posts
2. Electrical : 198 Posts
3. Mechanical : 196 Posts
4. Civil : 100 Post
5. Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation) : 04 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecommunication : 08 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering : 12 Posts
8. Environment : 25 Posts
9. System/IT : 20 Posts
10. Geology : 76 Posts
11. Material Management : 44 Posts
12. Finance & Accounts : 257 Posts
13. Personnel & HR : 134 Posts
14. Sales & Marketing : 21 Posts
15. Rajbhasha : 07 Posts
16. Community Development : 03 Posts
17. Public Relation : 03 Posts
18. Legal : 20 Posts
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/ B. Sc.(Engg.)/ICWA/CA/ Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit minimum 30 Years As On .01.12.2016.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : For Post wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee : General / OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- through Online by using Debit Card/Credit Card & Net Banking. SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from application fee.
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online throug website https://www.coalindia.in from 05.01.2017 to 03.02.2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
- National Health Mission Notification 2017
- Railway Notification 2017
Important Dates :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 05.01.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2017
Date of Computer Based Online Examination : 26.03.2017
Job Profile :
India is currently among the top three fastest growing economies of the world. As a natural corollary India’s energy needs too are fast expanding with its increased industrialization and capacity addition in Power generation. This is where ‘Coal’ steps in. In India coal is the critical input for major infrastructure industries like Power, Steel and Cement.
Recent Posts :
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 Direct Walkin Interview
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 970 Advisor Posts
- NESAC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- TNRD Recruitment Notification 2017 For Assistant Posts
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2017 For Co Poilet Posts