Cisco Recruitment For Freshers Candidates For Software Engineer Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Cisco Recruitment For Freshers
Company Name : Cisco
Designation : Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.E
Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Are You Looking for Today Karnataka Walk in Click Here
Salary : INR 3.5 – 5 LPA
Job Description :
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
- Should review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
- Should estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
- Must follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
- Must perform software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
- Good communications skills both in oral and writing.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack, who was in charge of the Stanford University computer science department’s computers, and his wife Sandy Lerner, who managed the Graduate School of Business’ computers. Despite founding Cisco in 1984, Bosack, along with Kirk Lougheed, continued to work at Stanford on Cisco’s first product.
It consisted of exact replicas of Stanford’s “Blue Box” router and a stolen copy of the University’s multiple-protocol router software. The software was originally written some years earlier at Stanford medical school by research engineer William Yeager. Bosack and Lougheed adapted it into what became the foundation for Cisco IOS. On July 11, 1986, Bosack and Lougheed were forced to resign from Stanford and the university contemplated filing criminal complaints against Cisco and its founders for the theft of its software, hardware designs and other intellectual properties. In 1987, Stanford licensed the router software and two computer boards to Cisco.
Apply Mode : Online
Website : www.cisco.com
Recent Posts :
- LIC Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp As Insurance Adviser
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.hexaware.com
- Tech Mahindra Walkin For Freshers/Exp - www.techmahindra.com
- Sitel Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.sitel.com
- Accenture Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.accenture.com
- Bajaj Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.bajajallianz.com
- HCL Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.hcl.com
- Accel Frontline Recruitment For Freshers/Exp - www.accelfrontline.com
- Firstsource Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.firstsource.com
- EXL Services Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.exlservice.com