Central Railway Recruitment 2017, Central Railway Has Invited Application Form For Teacher Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Central Railway Official Notification and attend walkin interview On 30.06.2017. More details of Central Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. P.G. Teacher (Economic): 01
2. P.G. Teacher (Business Studies): 01
3. P.G. Teacher (English): 01
4. P.G. Teacher (Hindi): 01
5. T.G. Teacher (English): 01
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should possess Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Economic / Business Studies / English / Hindi and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 65 years as on 30.06.2017.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month
P.G. Teacher: Rs. 27,500/- per month
T.G. Teacher: Rs. 26,250/- per month
PRT: Rs. 21,250/- per month
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Eligible candidates may attend a walk-in-interview on 30.06.2017 in Central Railway School & Jr. College, Kalyan from 10:00 Hrs to 17.30 Hrs. Candidates should bring the following original documents along with one attested copy documents at the time of interview. The following documents are given below.
1. Date of birth certificate or Board certificate.
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
3. NOC from the current Employer.
4. Experience Certificate if any.
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution / Board. (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Venue Details :
Principal Central Railway Secondary (EM) School & Jr College Kalyan
Important Dates :
Date of Notification: 15.06.2017
Date of Interview: 30.06.2017
Time of Interview: 10:00 hrs to 17.30 hrs
About Central Railway :
Central Railway is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
Recent Posts :
- MCL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam University Recruitment 2017 For Research Assistants Posts
- JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For 3019 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- SSC CGL Admit card 2017 For Hindi Translator & Junior Engineer
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts
- FCI Recruitment Notification 2017 For Various Posts