Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Central Railway Has Invited Application Form For Senior Residents Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Central Railway Official Notification and attend walkin interview On 24-05-2017.More details of Central Railway Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Post Name :
1. Senior Residents
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 33 years.Age relaxations will be applicable as per the govt rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Salary.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
How To Apply : All Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with original certificates of educational qualification and experience, one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size self attested photograph the time of interview.
Venue Details :
Medical Director’s Office,
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Byculla, and Mumbai. 400027.
Important Dates :
Date of Interview : 24-05-2017
About Central Railway :
Central Railway is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.techmahindra.com
- Barclays Hiring For Freshers As Software Developer
- Amazon Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.amazon.com
- Boeing Recruitment For Freshers As System Analyst
- HCL Job Openings For Freshers/Exp | www.hcl.com