Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017: Central Employment Exchange Has Invited Application Form For 07 Instructor, Junior Weaver Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Central Employment Exchange Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 20-03-2017.More details of Central Employment Exchange Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 07 Posts
Post Name :
1. Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade) – 01
2. Vocational Instructor (Commercial) – 01
3. Junior Weaver – 03
4. Senior Printer – 01
5. Artist-cum-photographer – 01 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Latest Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay (Post 3-5) Salary.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview conducted by CEE.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates Download Application Form Through Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in.After filling the application form, Candidate Must Send Hard Copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 20-03-2017.
- IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2017
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 20-03-2017
About Central Employment Exchange :
An employment agency is an organization which matches employers to employees. In all developed countries, there is a publicly funded employment agency and multiple private businesses which act as employment agencies.
‘employment exchange’ is also termed as the employment service or employment agency or Labour Exchange. An employment service is defined as any of a number of government offices established to collect and supply to the unemployed information about job vacancies and to employers information about availability of prospective workers.
Recent Posts :
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 - www.bankofindia.co.in
- RedBus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 7306 Vacancies In Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- Collector Office Recruitment 2017 - balod.gov.in
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017 - www.cbi.nic.in
- Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - careers.google.com
- 710 Vacancies In UPSC Recruitment 2017