Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017: Central Bank of India Has Invited Application Form For Counselor Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Central Bank of India Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 20-03-2017.More details of Central Bank of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
No.Of Vacancies : 01 Posts
Name Of The Post :
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- More Govt Jobs :: Click Here
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Age Limit : Candidates Age Limit should not exceed 65 Years.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Selection Process : The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs :: Click Here
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates Download Application Form through official website https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 20-03-2017.
Postal Address :
Senior Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India,
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 20-03-2017
About Central Bank of India :
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra. The bank has 4741 branches, 5000 ATM’s and 4 extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. At present, Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government. The Zambian government holds 40 per cent stake and each of the banks has 20 per cent. Recently it has also opened a representative office at Nairobi in Kenya.
Central bank of India is one of 19 Public Sector banks in India to get recapitalisation finance from the government over the next 24 months.
Recent Posts :
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 - www.bankofindia.co.in
- RedBus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 7306 Vacancies In Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- Collector Office Recruitment 2017 - balod.gov.in
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017 - www.cbi.nic.in
- Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - careers.google.com
- 710 Vacancies In UPSC Recruitment 2017