CDAC Recruitment Notification 2017, CDAC Mumbai has Been going to announces Recruitment for Consultant, Chief Architect Posts. So, All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 30-06-2017. More details of CDAC Recruitment 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
CDAC Recruitment Notification 2017
Post Name :
1. Chief Architect / Sr. Consultant – HPC Application / Strategic Projects – 03
2. Consultant – RFID – 01
3. Consultant – MODI – 01
4. Consultant (Full Time) – Sindhi Language NLP – 01
5. Consultant – Strategic and Business Plan – 01
6. Sr. Consultant – Civil Engineering – 01
7. Legal Consultant / Law Officers – 03
8. Consultant (Full Time)- Geophysics – 01
9. Consultant (Full Time) – Weather /Environment – 01
Qualification : Candidates should have done Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 64 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India instructions.
Pay Scale : For Post Wise Pay Scale Go To Official Notification.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may Apply online through the website “www.cdac.in” on or before 09-02-2017 up to 1800 hrs. All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.cdac.in before or on 30th June 2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 31-07-2017.Online Registration Starts From : 15-06-2017.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 30-06-2017.
About CDAC :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp