Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers Candidates For Software Engineer Positions in Mumbai Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply link Details Below mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Capgemini Job Openings For Freshers
Company Name : Capgemini
Designation : Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
- Are Looking for more Graduates Jobs Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Mumbai
- Are You Looking for Today Maharashtra Walk in Click Here
Salary : Rs 3,50,000 – 4,00,000/- P.A
Job Description :
- Must keep the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Should ensure knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
- Must perform regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
- Must be aupporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
- Should ensure high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
- Should manage the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis.
- Must have knowledge Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Should have active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
- Should be able to support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
- Must be able to prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
- Should manage the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge basic)
- Must have excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
- Should have good analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Must have working knowledge of ITSM
- Should have working knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have comprehension of ITIL methodology
- Should have very good communication skills
- Should have good document administration skills
- Must have awareness of service management and knowledge management tools
Company Profile :
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Apply Mode : Online
- You can also check For All Top Companies Interviews Click Here
More Related Jobs :
Recent Posts :
- NHAI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- HAL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification 2017
- Odisha Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Cooperative City Bank Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Cashier Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra Revenue Department 2017
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp