BSNL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Has Invited Application Form For 2510 Junior Telecom Officer posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for BSNL Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 06-04-2017.More details of BSNL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
BSNL Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 2510 Posts
Post Name :
1. Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – 2510
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed BE. / BTech. in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/InformationTechnology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 16,400 – 40500/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Gate Score 2017 and Personal Interview
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2017
Application fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 300/-
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.bsnl.co.in.before or on 06-04-2017.
- Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-03-2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 06-04-2017
About BSNL :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
Bsnl Mobile is major provider of GSM cellular mobile services under the brand name Cellone. BSNL provides complete telecom services solution to enterprise customers including MPLS, P2P and Internet leased lines. It provides fixedline services and landline using CDMA technology and its extensive optical fiber network. BSNL provides Internet access services through dial-up connection as prepaid, NetOne as Postpaid and DataOne as BSNL Broadband.
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com