BSNL Notification 2017, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has Been going to announces Recruitment for the posts of Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post on or before 31-01-2017. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below).
BSNL Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 2510 Posts
Post Name :
1. Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – 2510
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech, Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Eng, M.Sc (Electronics / M.Sc (Computer Science) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Post wise age details in Official Notification.
Also Read As :
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 16,400 – 40500/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Gate Score 2017 and Personal Interview
Application fee : Gen and OBC Male candidates Application Fee Rs. 1500/- & Women Candidates Application Fee Rs. 750/- & SC/ST/PD Candidates Application Fee Rs. 750/- & GATE International Candidates US Dollars: 50.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may fill online application form through Official website http://www.externalbsnlexam.com before or on 31-01-2017.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-01-2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 31-01-2017.
Job Profile :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
Bsnl Mobile is major provider of GSM cellular mobile services under the brand name Cellone. BSNL provides complete telecom services solution to enterprise customers including MPLS, P2P and Internet leased lines. It provides fixedline services and landline using CDMA technology and its extensive optical fiber network. BSNL provides Internet access services through dial-up connection as prepaid, NetOne as Postpaid and DataOne as BSNL Broadband.
Recent Posts :
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp - www.teamhgs.com
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 - www.bankofindia.co.in
- RedBus Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.redbus.in
- 7306 Vacancies In Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Aditya Birla Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.adityabirla.com
- Collector Office Recruitment 2017 - balod.gov.in
- Wipro Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp - www.wipro.com
- Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017 - www.cbi.nic.in
- Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - careers.google.com
- 710 Vacancies In UPSC Recruitment 2017