BHEL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) Has Invited Application Form For 770 Trade Apprentice Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for BHEL Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 20-04-2017.More details of BHEL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
BHEL Recruitment Notification 2017
No.Of Posts : 770
Post Name :
1. Fitter – 236
2. Welder (G&E) – 191
3. Turner – 30
4. Machinist – 31
5. Electrician – 63
6. Wireman – 30
7. Electronic Mechanic – 30
8. Instrument Mechanic – 23
9. AC & Refrigeration – 20
10. Draughts Man (Mechanical) – 15
11. Programme & System Administration Assistant – 36
12. Forger & Heat Treater – 10
13. Carpenter – 26
14. Plumber – 26
15. MLT Pathology – 03 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18th to 27th Years As On 01-04-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 8270/- (Post 1,3-10), Rs. 7350/- (Post 2,11-14), Rs. 6430/- (Post 15) Salary.
- If You Want More Bank Jobs : Click Here
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written exam, Interview conducted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
How To Apply : All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.bhel.com.before or on 20-04-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 20-04-2017
About BHEL :
Forging ahead on a sturdy foundation of over five decades of engineering excellence and embracing the glorious next phase of its growth, BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind in India engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railways), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Water and Defence with over 180 products offerings to meet the needs of these sectors.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Recruitment Drive For Freshers
- Siemens Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Dell Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 | www.upsc.gov.in
- RCFL Recruitment 2017 | www.rcfltd.com
- Datamatics Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- HGS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp