Bhabha Atomic research Centre Recruitment 2017,Bhabha Atomic research Centre has announced recruitment notification on 99 Posts for Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before or on 30-01-2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other Details is mentioned below.
Bhabha Atomic research Centre Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 99 Posts
Post Name :
1. Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP) – 32
2. Laboratory Assistant – 06
3. Fitter – 24
4. Welder – 01
5. Turner – 02
6. Electrician – 12
7. Instrument Mechanic – 05
8. Electronic Mechanic – 02
9. Machinist – 02
10 Technician C – 03
11. Upper Division Clerk – 10 posts
Qualification : All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 22 Years as on 31-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
If You Want More Govt Jobs Click Here
Pay Scale : INR Rs. 6200/- 1st year and ` 7200/- for the 2nd year for Stipendiary Trainee, Rs. 21700/- (for Technician B), Rs. 25000/- (for Technician C and UDC).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Exam, Trade /Skill Test.
Are You Looking for Graduates Jobs Click Here
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S) Application Fee is – Nil
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://barcrecruit.gov.in .before or on 30-01-2017.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 30-01-2017.
Job Profile :
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India.
Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”.
Recent Posts :
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 - www.icicibank.com
- TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers - www.tcs.com
- 132 Vacancies In Forest Department Recruitment 2017
- Flipkart Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.flipkart.com
- Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 - rajyasabha.nic.in
- Cognizant Hiring For Freshers/Exp - www.cognizant.com
- Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 - www.powergridindia.com
- Vodafone Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.vodafone.in
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 - www.sail.co.in
- Syntel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp - www.syntelinc.com